Sprouts Chilla is a protein-rich breakfast recipe.
Sprouts Chilla is a protein-packed nutritious breakfast. It packs well in tiffin box and is kid friendly too. This is a great way to introduce sprouts in your diet and we all know about the goodness of sprouts. As well as stuffing of paneer makes it tasty and healthy. You can even make it as a light dinner or lunch. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Divya Sharma from Delhi
Tips and suggestions by the Chef:-
- You can prepare the batter before and use when you want.
- Red chili powder can be skipped.
- You can skip pomegranate.
- Sprinkle some water on tawa and wipe it with paper to clean it before pouring batter.
- Serve the chilla with tomato sauce or chutney.