Stuffed Garlic Bread In Air Fryer is a popular, all-time favorite, and mouth-watering snack.
Stuffed Garlic Bread In Air Fryer is a simple and scrumptious snack. It is easy to prepare from whole wheat flour, curd, herbs, butter, and cheese. The amazing texture and delicious taste will surely make you eat more and more. This finger-licking snack is perfect for beginners. Serve it on a special occasion or as a starter or at a party or an evening snack. The cheesy yet mild spicy flavor will be perfect when serving with tomato ketchup or dip or with your favorite beverages. Apart from the taste, the aroma equally tempting too. This delectable finger food is a must-try recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9216/43. You can buy it from a nearby electronic store or an all-black Air Fryer on Amazon by clicking on the given link https://amzn.to/3enWfiR.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Make sure, to use fresh curd.
- It is necessary to use lukewarm water to knead the dough.
- Knead the dough again and again by applying oil to get a soft and smooth consistency.
- Cover and allow the dough to rest for an hour.
- Make sure, to use mozzarella cheese to get a cheesy texture.
- Seal the edges properly by doing indentation using a fork else the cheese may come out.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.