Tacos | Non-Fried Tacos is a delicious and traditional Mexican snack.
Tacos | Non-Fried Tacos is a healthy version of the tacos as it consists of rajma filling. Kidney beans are an excellent source of minerals, vitamins B1, and folate. Hence, provides a host of healing health benefits, including regulating blood sugar, lowering cholesterol, and boosting immunity. The spiciness from the chili, the tanginess from the lemon, and the crunch from the topped veggies make it more attractive and yummy. Try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with everyone. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made using Smart Philips OTG HD6975 which can be bought in any nearby electronic store or ordered online through Amazon: https://amzn.to/2pO4eBs
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Make sure, to add lukewarm water to knead the dough.
- You can make tacos using refined flour/ maida too.
- It is important to prick all over the surface using a fork for preventing it from the puff.
- Add topping as per your taste.
- Adjust the spices and tanginess as per your choice.
- Serve it immediately for a better taste.