Tandoori Aloo In OTG is a popular and mouthwatering snack.
Tandoori Aloo In OTG is very quick to prepare from spiced and marinated potatoes. It is a delicious appetizer perfect to serve on special occasions. It is one of the lip-smacking Indian tandoori starters you will often find at many restaurants. This marinade is super flavorful and the addition of Kashmiri red chili powder gives the potatoes a gorgeous red color. Serve it with green chutney, onion slices, and a piece of lemon. Try to prepare this tangy and spicy aloo and enjoy it with everyone. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made using Smart Philips OTG HD6975 which can be bought in any nearby electronic store or ordered online through Amazon: https://amzn.to/2pO4eBs
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Make sure, to parboil the potato.
- Cut the potato into 2 equal pieces.
- Coat the masala to potato pieces from all sides evenly and generously.
- Marinate the potato for half an hour.
- Adjust the spiciness and tanginess as per the requirements.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.