Tawa pakoda – Instant Recipe is a famous snack of India.
Tawa pakoda – Instant Recipe is a crispy, healthy, and quick party snack recipe. It uses boiled potato slices and a batter of gram flour with methi leaves. Hence it is a protein-rich dish with other nutritional benefits. Moreover, the pakoda is made differently in various parts of India. Everyone loves this dish because it is crispy from the outside and soft from the inside. However, the pakoda is deep-fried, but here we prepared it by shallow frying. Try to prepare this delicious snack and enjoy it with family and friends and share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Don’t overcook the potatoes as they become too soft. Cook it upto 90%.
- You can use semolina instead of rice flour.
- Skip rice flour if you want.
- You can add any vegetables to the batter as per your choice.
- Skip all spice mix powder if you want.