Paneer Pinwheel Pakoda is an innovative snack.
Paneer Pinwheel Pakoda is a deep-fried snack with a crispy outer layer and the soft inside layer of paneer. This is a great appetizer or snack for parties. Moreover, it is very easy to make within no time. If you are finding a dish with a combination of taste and looks, then this dish will be the best choice for you. In addition, you do not require chopping or any other preparations for this snack. Try this recipe at your home and share your valuable feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Ritu Chawla
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Add some more maida if required for binding the paneer.
- Roll paneer ball with a light hand.
- You can spread any kind of sauce or chutney on the rolled paneer mixture.
- Give rest to the gram flour batter or you can use it instantly also.
- Gram flour batter should be of flowing consistency.
- Let the pakoda cool down a little bit before cutting.
- Serve this dish with Tamarind Chutney and Green Chutney | Mint Chutney
- Prepare this recipe using Homemade Paneer