Tindora Carrot Pickle | Instant Tendli Carrot Pickle is a yummy pickle for everyone.
Tindora Carrot Pickle | Instant Tendli Carrot Pickle is a mouthwatering pickle. This uses ivy gourd/tindora/kundru with some pickle masala, very little oil and lemon juice. This does not require any type of cooking and gets ready within minutes. This uses little oil but you can make it without oil as well. This is a type of instant pickle so you can make and eat this fresh. Everyone will love this pickle. So, try to make this pickle at home and enjoy. Do share your feedback as well.
This pickle was prepared by Shraddha Thakrar – a lovely grandmom from Gujarat.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Make this pickle with Achar Masala | Homemade Pickle Masala.
- If you do not have pickle masala then you can make it very easily. See the recipe.
- If you want you can avoid garlic.
- Add salt and achar/pickle masala according to your taste.
- Marinate the pickle for about 6 to 8 hours. Then refrigerate.
- You can store this instant pickle for a week.