Vegetable Stew | Kerala Famous Vegetable Stew is a popular and delicious stew from Kerala cuisine.
Vegetable Stew | Kerala Famous Vegetable Stew is a healthy and yummy vegetable-based curry from Kerala. This stew prepared from a combination of vegetables, thick and thin coconut milk, and spices. It is generally served with appam or idiyappam or dosa or puri or rice. It is easy to make, lightly spiced, and aromatic stew. This Stew is loaded with vegetables and gets its spiciness from the use of green chilies. This one is mild when it comes to spices and tastes just heavenly. Try to prepare this nutritious recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by – Reshma Rai.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use homemade coconut milk.
- For, thin coconut milk, if you are using homemade coconut milk then use the second round of coconut milk.
- If you are using store-bought coconut milk then for thin milk add water:coconut milk is 1:1.
- When the potato cooked properly, mash some potatoes to thicken the curry.
- After turning off the flame, you can add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil for the flavor.
- Adjust the spices and serve it hot for a better taste.