Veggie Dosa is an instant breakfast dish.
Veggie Dosa is a healthy and easy to cook dish. The dosa preparation requires mainly three dry ingredients wheat flour, semolina and rice flour. Curd is another important ingredient which makes the batter preparation easy and healthy. You can add vegetables of your choice and make your own version of veggie dosa. The coriander leaves, cumin seeds, green chili paste makes it flavorful and tasty. Moreover, it does not require soaking and grinding. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Archana Chakravarthy
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- You can take either sour or sweet curd available with you.
- Adding the rice flour makes the dosa crispy.
- If you want, you can add gram flour also and make multigrain dosa.
- In place of green chili paste, you can add red chili powder.
- For better taste, rest the batter for 60 minutes.
- Also, you can grind the oats into flour and add to the dosa batter, if you want.