Aamti is a super healthy and nutritious side dish from Maharashtrian cuisine.
Aamti is a simple satisfying dish that tastes awesome as a side dish with hot rice or dosa or chapati. It is one of the easiest dishes to cook from fresh green tuvar peas, green peas, green chili, garlic, and spices. The pigeon peas stimulate growth, manage , prevent anemia, and boost heart health. It also aids in weight loss, improves digestion, strengthens the immune system, increases energy, and eliminates inflammation. This aamti is not only healthy but also tastes amazing, you can not stop eating it. Try to prepare this lip-smacking side dish and enjoy it with everyone. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Anuradha Sharma
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Make sure, to use fresh green peas and green tuvar peas.
- You can also add lime juice or chaat masala as per your choice.
- Cool the aamti and store it for 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Adjust the spiciness and tanginess as per your requirement.
For more such exciting recipes like Aamti, please click on the following links:
- Green Chutney | Hari Chutney | Coriander Chutney
- Green Chutney | Mint Chutney
- Thengai Chutney | Chennai Style Coconut Chutney