Aloo Ki Dahi Wali Sabji is a mouthwatering curry for everyone.
Aloo Ki Dahi Wali Sabji is a quick and super easy curry. The baby potatoes are cooked in the curd based gravy with cottage cheese. This uses some whole spices to give a nice flavour. This is aromatic and lip-smacking curry you can enjoy with roti, paratha and poori. Moreover, this is a very simple recipe which uses basic spices and fewer ingredients. You can easily make this curry if you have boiled baby potatoes ready. This is a good option when you don’t have any green veggie. Everyone will love this sabji. So, try to make this curry at home and enjoy with your family and friends. Do share your feedback as well.
This curry was prepared by a lovely mom – Mridula Ameriya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Boil the potatoes with some salt. Then peel and prick them using a fork so that the masala will go inside the potatoes.
- As the salt was added while cooking potato, add little salt only to the gravy.
- Lower the flame then only add beaten curd and stir continuously to bring to boil.
- Make sure the curd is at room temperature else the gravy will curdle.
- Use homemade paneer in the recipe.