Aloo Palak Ki Sabzi is a dry and tasty side dish.
Aloo Palak Ki Sabzi is a healthy, delicious, and quick-to-make dish. You can prepare it very easily with aloo, palak, onion and some spices. Moreover, it goes well with paratha, poori, or chapatis. It is an ideal dish for tiffin as it is dry sabzi. In addition, kids, as well as adults, love its taste. This will be the best option for your busy weekdays. You can use this dish as your travel food also. So, try to make this recipe and share your feedback with us in our comment sections.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Ginger-green chili paste should be added only when the onion is cooked, otherwise, it turns black in color.
- Raw potatoes can be added instead of boiled potatoes.
- Spinach should not be overcooked, it turns black in color.
- If the sabji is being cooked in a pan, it should not be covered with a lid, to maintain the green color of spinach.
- Lemon juice should be added to maintain the green color of spinach.
For more such exciting recipes like Aloo Palak Ki Sabzi, please click on the following links :