Atta Dosa | Instant Wheat Dosa is a crispy and delicious dosa for everyone.
Don’t have time to cook much so, try this quick and easy ‘Atta Dosa | Instant Wheat Dosa’. This is quite filling and gets ready within minutes. It does not require any type of soaking or grinding hence is a hassle-free recipe. This is a perfect breakfast or snack or even a light dinner option for our family. You just need whole wheat flour, rice flour, curd, and some spices. You can serve this dosa with any type of chutney. everyone will love this new dosa. So, try to make this dosa at home and enjoy it with your loved ones.
Click here to watch this video
This dosa was prepared by Durga Amma – a lovely grandmom from Chennai.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- The ratio of rice flour to whole wheat flour should be 1:2.
- The batter should be watery consistency.
- Use sour curd or buttermilk to prepare dosa otherwise, add some lemon juice.
- Before making the dosa, make sure that the tawa is hot.
- Any type of oil can be used.
- When the dosa leaves the pan and becomes nice golden brown it indicates that the dosa is well cooked.
- Lastly, serve the dosa with Peanut Chutney or Coconut Chutney.
One Response to Atta Dosa | Instant Wheat Dosa
Yummy, super easy dosa recipe. Definitely trying this👍