Atta Dosa | Instant Wheat Dosa is a crispy and delicious dosa for everyone.
Don’t have time to cook much so, try this quick and easy ‘Atta Dosa | Instant Wheat Dosa’. This is quite filling and gets ready within minutes. It does not require any type of soaking or grinding hence is a hassle-free recipe. This is a perfect breakfast or snack or even a light dinner option for our family. You just need whole wheat flour, rice flour, sour curd and some spices. You can serve this dosa with any type of chutney. everyone will love this new dosa. So, try to make this dosa at home and enjoy with your loved ones.
This dosa was prepared by Durga Amma – a lovely grandmom from Chennai.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can use curd or buttermilk whichever is available. Make sure it is sour. It gives a nice taste to the dosa.
- If you have fresh curd and want to make dosa then add lemon juice to the batter.
- Before making the dosa, make sure that the tawa is hot.
- Cook the dosa on a low flame only for a crispy texture.
- Lastly, serve the dosa with Peanut Chutney or Coconut Chutney.