Besan Pyaz Ka Paratha is a healthy and nutritious breakfast idea.
Besan Pyaz Ka Paratha is gram flour and onion stuffed flavourful instant dish. It is a nice idea for a kid’s tiffin or for lunch or dinner. It goes well with kair ka aachar, curd, or green chutney or you can serve it with a hot cup of tea. Everyone will love its taste. It is a quick and healthy idea to make whenever you don’t want to make sabzi. So, try to make this dish in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Anita Sharma
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Cumin seeds should be added to make nice flavored paratha.
- The onion should be added to the gram flour mixture just before making the paratha.
- The stuffed paratha should be rolled thin.
- The paratha should be roasted on low flame.
- Press the paratha while roasting it.