Besan Stuffed Paratha is a protein-rich dish.
Besan Stuffed Paratha is a healthy and nutritious recipe. You just need gram flour, whole wheat dough, and some spices to prepare this paratha. Moreover, it is generally served for morning breakfast, but can also be served for lunch and dinner. It does not require much preparation and cooking time. Whenever there are no vegetables in your refrigerator this is a great option for your family. It goes well with pickle, curd, or any type of chutney. In addition, it is a perfect tiffin snack for busy mornings. So, try to make this dish in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Anita Natani
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- The oil should be added in enough quantity to make gram flour stuffing.
- The gram flour stuffing should not be dry.
- Stuff the gram flour stuffing to paratha in enough quantity.
- Spread the paratha with your fingers after stuffing it to spread the stuffing equally in the paratha.
- Roast the paratha on low flame to cook the gram flour stuffing well.
No comments yet.