Bhakri Na Ladoo | Churma Laddu is a famous Gujarati dessert.
Bhakri Na Ladoo | Churma Laddu is a healthy and low-calorie sweet dish. This modak recipe takes minimum time to make and is simple to make during festive seasons. In the traditional method of making ladoo from whole wheat flour, we fry the muthiya. But this ladoo is prepared from roasted bhakhri(like thick roti). Prepare this recipe on Ganesh Chaturthi and make your festival special with your family. Don’t forget to share your feedback with us in our comment box.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Shraddha Thakrar
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- Press the dough ball’s border with your thumb and fingers to remove cracks from the dough ball.
- Make an indentation on bhakhri using a rolling pin to cook it well from inside.
- The ratio of bhakhri powder to jaggery should be 1:Less than 1/2.
- The sweetness can be adjusted as per taste.
- Nutmeg powder will enhance the taste of ladoo.
- If you do not have modak mold then you can make the ladoo with your hands.
No comments yet.