Boondi Paratha | Boondi Achari Paratha is protein-rich lunch or dinner option.
Boondi Paratha | Boondi Achari Paratha is a healthy and tasty lunch box idea. You can prepare it with boondi, pickle masala, and coriander leaves. Moreover, you can prepare it for lunch, or dinner on busy weekdays. It does not require much preparation and cooking time. In addition, this is a great option for your family. It goes well with curd or any type of chutney. It is a perfect tea-time snack as well. So, try to make this dish in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Shveta Sheth
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Boiled potato stuffing can be added to the paratha.
- Any nakmeen/bhujia can be used instead of boondi.
- Dry fenugreek leaves(kasuri methi) can be added instead of coriander leaves.
- Homemade mango pickles or any other pickle masala can be used instead of ready-made pickle masala.
- Press the paratha while roasting it, to make it crispy.
No comments yet.