Dhaba Style Paneer Sabji | Paneer Masala is a popular and mouthwatering sabji
Dhaba Style Paneer Sabji | Paneer Masala is a unique way of preparing the favorite paneer sabji. The addition of roasted besan adds a magic touch to the sabji. This is a very hearty and delicious sabji that goes so well with roti or naan or paratha. It is an extremely delicious and soul-satisfying dish. The flavors of roasted and ground masala, the softness of marinated and sautéed paneer, the tanginess of tomato puree and curd, whole together make a wonderful texture and amazing taste. Try to prepare this yummy sabji and enjoy it with friends and family. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can skip garlic if you do not like it.
- Use homemade paneer and curd. Make sure, as well to use curd at room temperature and add it to the gravy in batches.
- Cook the tomato puree well, to enhance it’s taste.
- Make sure, to first cool and then grind the roasted whole spices.
- Besan is the secret ingredient; it is necessary to add it.
- Serve it hot for better taste.