Dhaba Style Paneer Sabji | Paneer Masala is a popular and mouthwatering sabji.
Dhaba Style Paneer Sabji | Paneer Masala is a unique way of preparing the favorite paneer sabji. The addition of roasted besan adds a magic touch to the sabji. This is a very hearty and delicious sabji that goes so well with roti or naan or paratha. It is an extremely delicious and soul-satisfying dish. The flavors of roasted and ground masala, the softness of marinated and sauteed paneer, the tanginess of tomato puree and curd, whole together make a wonderful texture and amazing taste. Try to prepare this yummy sabji and enjoy it with friends and family. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This sabji’s dry masala was prepared in Philips Juicer Mixer Grinder: A similar model of this mixer juicer grinder is available in all leading stores. It is also available at Amazon which will deliver to your home https://amzn.to/39hdReN.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can skip garlic if you do not like it.
- Use homemade paneer and curd. Make sure, to use room temperature curd and add it in gravy in the batches.
- Cook the tomato puree well, to enhance it’s taste.
- Make sure, to grind the roasted whole spices, once it cools down.
- Besan is the secret ingredient, it is necessary to add it.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for better taste.