Eggless Pancakes – Yummy Breakfast
- All purpose flour/Maida - 1 cup
- Whole wheat flour - 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon powder - 1 teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder - 2 teaspoon
- Vanilla essence - 1 teaspoon
- Milk - 1 cup
- Oil - 1 teaspoon
- Butter - 1 tablespoon
- Chopped nuts - 1/4 cup (optional)
- Semi-sweet Chocolate chips - 1/4 cup (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Maple syrup - 1/4 cup
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients using a whisk.
- Add the milk, oil and vanilla essence.
- Whisk until the batter is smooth and is of falling consistency. Do not overmix.
- Melt butter in a pan and add to the batter.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes. You can make different versions by adding nuts or chocolate chips or both or simply have it plain.
- Pour 1/6 of the batter on a non stick pan.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides on a medium flame.
- In a plate, stack the pancakes and pour maple syrup as per taste.
- Enjoy your Eggless Pancakes hot.
Ready in :
Recipe Type :
Cooking not only feeds the stomach but also the soul. I love to create new healthy recipes from simple ingredients found in the kitchen.