Gajar Ka Paratha | Carrot Paratha is a healthy and mouth-watering paratha.
Gajar Ka Paratha | Carrot Paratha is a quick and delicious paratha prepared from whole wheat flour, carrot, and spices. It is a simple and nutritious paratha flavored with carrot, ginger, green chili, and spices. Hot or warm paratha roasted using ghee would be a perfect breakfast in this cold weather. It can also serve as a snack or to be packed for a tiffin box or lunch box. Serve it with pickle or curd or chutney or with a hot cup of tea. Try to prepare this amazing paratha and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Adjust the thickness of the paratha as per your choice.
- Use oil or butter or ghee to roast the paratha.
- You can prepare a paratha of any shape as per your choice.
- You can also add roasted cumin seeds powder while preparing the dough.
- Make sure to heat the tawa properly.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement and serve it hot for a better taste.