Mooli Ka Paratha | Radish Paratha is a popular and mouth-watering paratha.
Mooli Ka Paratha | Radish ParathaIt is very simple and easy to prepare paratha from Punjabi cuisine. It is delicious as well as filling. The paratha has a lovely texture and distinct flavor. During winters you can find radish in abundance in the market. The main ingredients are radish, spices, and whole wheat flour. Radish is rich in vitamin C, which acts as an antioxidant to protect cells from damage and has many health benefits. Serve the paratha with curd or pickle or chutney or tea. Try to prepare this nutritious paratha and enjoy it with everyone. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The mooli juice squeezed out of mooli can be used for binding the dough.
- Make sure, to roast the paratha on a high flame.
- Use ghee to roast the paratha to enhance it’s taste.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.