Masala Paratha is a popular and mouthwatering Indian flatbread.
Masala Paratha is simple and typically prepared daily for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It is prepared by rolling dough and then cooked on a hot pan until it turns golden brown on both sides. It fills the kitchen with the wonderful aroma of freshly prepared paratha and ghee. These rich, flaky paratha can be enjoyed with chili pickle or chutney or curd or with a hot cup of tea. Paratha is mainly prepared from whole wheat flour that is kneaded with spices, coriander leaves, kasuri methi, oil, and water. It is perfect to pack for travels or lunch boxes, as they tend to last long. So, try to prepare this delicious paratha and enjoy it with everyone. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Roll the paratha thin or thick as per your choice.
- Adjust the spices as per your requirement.
- Keep the consistency of dough, soft to medium.
- It is very important to heat the pan properly, to roast the paratha perfectly.
- Make sure, to rest the dough for 5 to 10 minutes.
- You can use oil or ghee to roast the paratha as per your choice.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.