Ghee Mysore Pak | Mysore Pak is a delectable south Indian sweet .
Ghee Mysore Pak | Mysore Pak is a traditional Indian sweet dish. It is prepared from generous amounts of ghee, sugar, gram flour, and cashew paste. This is a mouthwatering dessert recipe. It is a popular dish from the state of Karnataka and hails from a royal family of Mysore. This is a famous dish during festival and marriage season. The tips and suggestions will help you to make it easily in your kitchen. So, try to make this amazing dish and share your feedback with us in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Kala Sridhar Ji
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- The ratio of sugar to gram flour should be 2:1.
- The ratio of ghee to gram flour should be 2:1.
- You can soak cashews in water instead of milk.
- The ratio of cashew to besan should be 1:1.
- Use hot and melted ghee while adding it to the pan.
- Once the besan mixture starts to make the pores, it indicates that it’s time to add ghee.
- When the mixture becomes fluffy and leaves the pan which indicates mysore pak is ready.
- The greased pan should be kept ready before preparing the mysore pak.
- Cut the mysore pak after adding it to the greased plate for 10 minutes.