Kuzhi Paniyaram | Paniyaram is a delicious and healthy recipe from South Indian Cuisine.
Kuzhi Paniyaram | Paniyaram is a popular paniyaram recipe prepared in an authentic way. This is prepared in special cookware that has moulds in it and one gets both non-stick as well metal appe pans from the market. This paniyaram turns out so fluffy and tastes delicious with coconut chutney or sambar or as it is also you can have it. It is crisp from the outside and soft from the inside. Paniyaram is very easy to prepare if you have leftover idli batter at home, just add the onions, chili, and spices in the batter and prepare it. It is a must-try healthy recipe, so try it and enjoy it with everyone. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Meeta Modi.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Apply oil as per the requirement or you can also grease the appam pan with the oil.
- Use homemade idli/dosa batter.
- Keep the batter consistency medium.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.