Mooli Paratha is a popular and common paratha from North India.
Mooli Paratha is a simple and mouthwatering paratha. The main ingredients are radish, whole wheat flour, and spices. Radish is good for skin, high on fibre, controls blood pressure, improves immunity system, good for hydrations, and high on nutrients. Mostly, we used to get radish in the winter season. These delicious radish flatbread are usually served as breakfast. It can be relished with butter or curd or pickle of your choice or you can also eat it as it is or with your choice of hot beverages. Try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Radish consists of lots of water, so you can also squeeze it before using it.
- You can also prepare stuffing and dough separately.
- Use fresh and tender radish.
- Adjust the spice as per requirement and serve it hot for the better taste.
- Use ghee/butter for better taste.