Murmura Tikki | Puffed Rice Tikki is a quick evening snack option.
Murmura Tikki | Puffed Rice Tikki is a low calorie dish. Hence, It is good for everyone as it is a light and tasty dish. It tastes great with any type of chutney or ketchup. It is an easy instant tiffin box idea also. This will be a good idea to serve your unexpected guests also. So try this flavorful and healthy snack at your home for your family and let us know your valuable feedback in the comments section.
This recipe is by Vijay Haldiya(Founder Of Zayka Ka Tadka) and Shveta Sheth has prepared it in a live video.
Tips and Suggestions by a Chef:
- If you want you can soak the murmure in the water for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Veggies can be added as per choice and availability.
- You can use ground murmure to prepare this tikki.
- If you want, you can rest the curd and sooji mixture for 10 minutes.
- Ghee can be used instead of oil for roasting the tikki.