Paneer Do Pyaza is a popular and lip-smacking paneer sabji.
Paneer Do Pyaza is a rich and tasty dish of soft succulent cottage cheese and plenty of onions in a creamy gravy. In this recipe, onions are doubled as well as added twice at two different stages of cooking. This curry is not spicy and has hints of sweetness from the onions, coupled with a slight tang from the tomatoes. It goes extremely well with naan, tandoori rotis or phulkas or chapati. The diced onion gives the curry a crunch and also adds sweetness. Try to prepare this mouthwatering recipe and enjoy it with friends and family. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Crush kasuri methi between hands before adding it.
- Use fresh homemade paneer.
- Add kashmiri red chili powder to give it a nice red color.
- Use fresh and tender tomatoes for the puree.
- Adjust the spice and tanginess as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for the better taste.