Potato Wedges | Baked Potato Wedges is a popular and mouth-watering snack.
Potato Wedges | Baked Potato Wedges is simple and baked potato wedges. It is crispy from the outside and soft from the inside. This recipe is easy and yields excellent results. Serve it as a good finger food snack or a party snack with tomato ketchup or green chutney or even you can have it as it is. These wedges with amazing flavors are the perfect appetizer or snack. It is much quicker and healthier, as it is baked instead of deep-fried. Try to prepare this lip-smacking snack and enjoy it with everyone. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
Click here to watch the video recipe
This recipe was made using Smart Philips OTG HD6975 which can be bought in any nearby electronic store or ordered online through Amazon: https://amzn.to/2pO4eBs
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can also add oregano.
- Make sure, to use a big-sized potato and cut it into thick wedges.
- Make sure, to rest the potato in water for 10 to 15 minutes to remove starch.
- Adjust the spices and herbs as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.
No comments yet.