Sabut Aloo Pyaz Ki Sabji is famous sidedish from Rajasthani cuisine.
Sabut Aloo Pyaz Ki Sabji is spicy curry. It is an extremely delicious and soul-satisfying dish. It tastes great with tikkad, hot roti, poori, or paratha. The tanginess of tomato puree and curd make a wonderful texture and amazing taste. So try this lip-smacking sabji at your home and enjoy it with your friends and family. Share your valuable feedback with us in the comments section.
This is recipe no. 2 from Rajasthan prepared in the Zayka Premier League – Season 3 by lovely Moms: Vijay Haldiya & Neha Agarwal
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef :
- Oil can be used instead of ghee.
- Don’t chop the top part of the onion.
- If using a big potato instead of a baby potato, chop the potato into big sizes and make the indentations with the fork.
- To save time, potatoes should be parboiled.
- The onion should be immediately taken out while frying otherwise, it will become softer.