Tandoori Bharwa Aloo | Stuffed Tandoori Aloo is a mouthwatering snack for everyone.
Tandoori Bharwa Aloo | Stuffed Tandoori Aloo is a crispy snack with a flavourful filling. This is very healthy as these are baked and uses little oil. You can easily prepare this restaurant-style snack at home with easily available ingredients. You just require potato, paneer, some spices and only 5 to 10 minutes of preparation. This is quick and easy to prepare. You can serve this as a tea-time snack or to your guests on festive occasions like Diwali. Everyone will love to have this snack. So, try to make this delicious snack at home and enjoy with your loved ones. Do let us know your feedback as well.
This snack was prepared using ‘Philips OTG HD6975‘ by a lovely mom – Vimki Giria.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- While scooping the potato, it should be ensured that the edges are thick enough to hold its shape. Else, after boiling, they can break.
- Cook the potato on high-medium flame for 1 whistle only. Immediately switch off the gas and release the pressure of the cooker. Transfer the potato to cold water so that the cooking process is stopped.
- You can use Homemade Paneer to make the stuffing.
- Mustard oil gives a nice flavour to the dish; so, only this oil should be used for marination.
- You can prepare the potato beforehand and bake them just before serving. Make the potato ready and store it in the refrigerator.
- Serve this snack with Green Chutney – Restaurant Style.