Tawa Paneer Masala | Tawa Paneer | Paneer Tawa Masala is a mouthwatering paneer dish.
Tawa Paneer Masala | Tawa Paneer | Paneer Tawa Masala is a semi-dry curry with capsicum, onions, tomato puree, and paneer cubes cooked on tawa. It is one of the easiest and quick paneer recipes that you can prepare in minimum time. You can prepare this dish when you have unexpected guests at home or you want to cook something quick for dinner. Relish it with the roti or paratha or naan or rice. The entire recipe was prepared on a tawa. The tomato puree not only gives the dish a nice color but also adds a rich taste and flavor. So, try to prepare this lip-smacking recipe and enjoy it with friends and family. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can also add kasuri methi.
- Make sure to cook the tomato puree along with all the masala for about 5 to 7 minutes. It will give a nice flavor to the sabji.
- If you do not have kashmiri red chili powder then you can also add normally used red chili powder.
- While serving it, drizzle some lemon juice on top and garnish it with coriander leaves to enhance it’s taste.
- Use fresh homemade paneer.
- Adjust the spice and serve it hot for a better taste.