Adai Dosa | Multigrain Adai Dosa is a popular and mouth-watering South Indian breakfast recipe.
Adai Dosa | Multigrain Adai Dosa is a delicious protein-rich dosa from South Indian cuisine. There are many variations possible and various veggies can be added to adai to make it more healthy and nutritious. Rice and lentils are soaked and then ground, that’s it, the batter is ready, add spices and mix it. It is usually served with jaggery or sugar with the ghee, but you can also serve it with the vegetable stew or coconut chutney or sambar. You can prepare it not just for breakfast, but can also for light lunch or dinner. Try to prepare this healthy and yummy recipe and enjoy it. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Sowmya Baruvuri.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can also use whole green moong dal instead of split green moong dal.
- You can use white rice or brown rice as per your choice.
- Prepare the dosa of the fermented batter or non-fermented batter as per your preference. We can prepare dosa from both the batter.
- Soak rice and dals separately and soak it for at least 5 to 6 hours.
- Make sure, to grind rice first and then dals.
- If you are using a non-stick pan, then no need to grease it with the oil, but for an iron pan, it is necessary to grease it with the oil.
- If you have enough time, then cook the dosa on a slow flame for a better crispy result.
- Adjust the spices and serve it hot for a better taste.