Adai Dosa | Multigrain Adai Dosa is a popular and mouth-watering South Indian breakfast option.
Adai Dosa | Multigrain Adai Dosa is a delicious protein-rich dosa from South Indian cuisine. There are many variations possible and various veggies can be added to adai to make it more healthy and nutritious. Rice and lentils are soaked and then ground, that’s it, the batter is ready, add spices and mix it. It is usually served with jaggery or sugar with the ghee, but you can also serve it with the vegetable stew or coconut chutney or sambar. You can prepare it not just for breakfast, but can also for light lunch or dinner. Try to prepare this healthy and yummy recipe and enjoy it. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Sowmya Baruvuri.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Whole green moong dal can be used instead of split green moong dal.
- Either white rice or brown rice canbe used according to choice and/or preference.
- The dosa can be prepared with either fermented or non-fermented batter, depending on the preference. We can prepare dosa from both the batter.
- The rice and the dals should be soaked separately for at least 5 to 6 hours.
- It should be ensured, to grind rice first and then the dals.
- A non-stick pan is being used, there is no need to grease it with oil, but if an iron pan is being used, it is necessary to grease it with oil.
- If there is enough time, then the dosa should be cooked on a slow flame for a better, crispy result.
- The spices should be adjusted to taste and the dosa should be served hot for a better taste.