Aloo Chole Chaat | Instant Chaat is a healthy and delicious chaat.
Aloo Chole Chaat | Instant Chaat is one of the easiest chaat recipes. It is prepared from boiled potato and boiled chole tossed in spices and topped with veggies, sweet chutney, green chutney, and then garnished with sev and coriander leaves. It is a simple version of chaat that gives a tangy, sweet, and spicy taste. Chole is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber, it offers a variety of health benefits, such as improving digestion, aiding weight management, and reducing the risk of several diseases. Assembling the chaat is too quick and easy. Try to prepare this nutritious recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Instead of khajur chutney, you can use tamarind chutney.
- If you do not have tamarind chutney, then you can also use tomato sauce.
- You can skip the onion if you do not like it.
- If you forgot to soak the chole then follow this tip: How to boil chole without soaking.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it immediately for a better taste.