Methi Vada is an authentic and popular Gujarati snack recipe.
Methi Vada is crisp as well as soft textured fritters prepared from fenugreek leaves and gram flour (besan). It is a popular Indian snack of fried fritters. Gram flour or besan is the flour that always used in making pakoras or vada. It is one of the easy and simple vada recipes. The bitterness of methi is balanced by the addition of sugar. It is a perfect snack for rainy or winter days with a hot cup of tea. The mixture of Besan and methi contains the flavors of lip-smacking spices and then deep-fried in generous oil to make them crispy and golden brown. Serve it as a starter or as a tea time snack with green chutney or tamarind chutney or tomato ketchup. Try to prepare this delicious snack and enjoy it with everyone and let us know your feedback.
Click here to watch the video recipe
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Divya Damani Mohta.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use fresh methi leaves.
- The more we beat the batter the vada will be more spongy.
- Rest the batter for 10 minutes.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.
For more such exciting recipes like Methi Vada, please click on the following links:
- Corn Vada | Sweet Corn Vada
- Raw Banana Vada | Kaccha Kele Ke Vada
- Sabudana Vada | Non-Fried Sabudana Vada
No comments yet.