Frankie | Veg Paneer Frankie is a popular and mouth-watering snack.
Frankie | Veg Paneer Frankie is a roti stuffed with veggies and paneer. It is a simple yet healthy and delicious frankie recipe. The veggies give a nice crunch to the frankie. It can be served as a snack or breakfast or lunch or dinner, it is always sure to satisfy your taste buds. It is hugely popular among kids and can be a great tiffin box snack recipe. Relish it with tomato ketchup or green chutney or you can have it as it is. Try to prepare this yummy frankie and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Add veggies of your choice.
- You can use yellow and red bell peppers to make it more colorful and nutritious.
- Instead of raw veggies, you can also add sauteed veggies.
- Use homemade paneer and curd.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it immediately for better taste.