Matar Kachori in Air Fryer | Non-Fried Matar Kachori is a lip-smacking snack from the state of Rajasthan.
Matar Kachori in Air Fryer | Non-Fried Matar Kachori is a stuffed puffed kachori that is filled with spicy green peas filling. The flaky crisp, air-fried kachori with 90% less oil hold within it a load of deliciousness and taste. It looks very simple, but actually brings together peas and a whole bunch of spices. Ginger, green chili, and amchur powder give the filling, a spicy and sour taste that is hard to resist. Serve it with any spicy and tangy chutneys such as mint chutney or coriander chutney or tamarind chutney or tomato sauce. Try to prepare this mouth-watering and healthy kachori and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Chef:-
- Instead of green chili paste, you can add finely chopped green chili.
- Make sure, to use fresh green peas.
- Make sure, to add enough ghee while preparing the dough. You have to mix well, till you get a crumble like texture in the flour. When this mixture is pressed, it should not break.
- For filling the Kachori, use the green peas masala after it cools down completely
- Adjust the spices and tanginess as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.