Tawa Aloo is a popular and mouthwatering snack/ appetizer.
Tawa Aloo is a flavorful potato appetizer. It is a simple and easy dry potato recipe with spices. It is a quick snack and prepared in a few minutes. Serve it with chutneys or sauces or curd or you can also have it as it is. This aloo is a little crisp from the outside and soft from the inside. The tanginess from the lemon juice and spiciness from the chilies makes it more delicious. It is an all-time favorite snack and can be served as a starter or packed in the lunch box. The aloo tastes amazing, once you had, you can’t stop eating it. Try to prepare this yummy aloo and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Sweta Bharuka Chhajlani.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Make sure, to use ghee to enhance it’s taste.
- Garnish the aloo with your choice of ingredients.
- You can use tawa aloo to prepare any chaat.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.