Khasta Pyaaz Ki Kachori is a delicious and mouthwatering Rajasthani snack.
Khasta Pyaaz Ki Kachori is a flaky and tasty kachori prepared from onion, potato, and spices stuffing. Kachori is flaky from outside and hollow inside. There are many varieties of kachori recipes in Indian cuisine and here we prepared the pyaaz kachori. Serve kachori with tamarind chutney or green chutney or garlic chutney or tomato sauce. Try to prepare this delicious and healthy kachori and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Chef:-
- Take ajwain between palms and crush it before using it.
- I have used all-purpose flour (maida), but you can use a mix of both all-purpose flour and whole wheat flour or only whole wheat flour.
- The thickness of kachori should be medium and not thin or thick.
- You can take oil or ghee while kneading the dough.
- Add lemon juice if you do not have dry mango powder.
- Make sure, to add enough ghee while preparing the dough. You have to mix well, till you get a crumble like texture in the flour. When this mixture is pressed, it should not break.
- After, the masala cools down, use it as a filling. Do not use it when it is hot.
- Adjust the spices and serve it hot for the better taste.