Moong Dal Dosa | Instant Dosa is a popular, mouth-watering, and healthy dosa.
Moong Dal Dosa | Instant Dosa is a protein-rich dosa. It is a very simple and incredibly healthy version of the regular dosa. Just soak the moong dal with rice and poha in water and then grind them with spices. There is no need of fermenting the batter. You can use the batter straightway after grinding. It is typically served for breakfast with the podi or chutney or sambar. Try to prepare this amazing and delicious dosa and enjoy it with everyone. Let us know your feedback in the comments section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Archana Chakravarthy.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Soak the moong dal, rice, and poha together for 45 minutes.
- The batter should be medium consistency flowing batter, neither very thick nor very thin.
- Prepare the dosa on a medium flame, to get a nice crispy dosa.
- You can use nonstick as well as iron tawa to prepare the dosa.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.