Paniyaram | Instant Veg Appe is a popular and mouth-watering recipe from south Indian cuisine.
Paniyaram | Instant Veg Appe is simple and very quick to prepare from the sooji, spices, curd, and veggies. It is healthy and tempting that can be a good option for breakfast or snacks. It consists of the goodness of veggies. Serve it with coconut chutney or green chutney or onion chutney or sambar or podi. It is packed with nutrients and vitamins and also serves as great finger food for kids. Try to prepare this healthy and delicious snack at home and enjoy it with everyone. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Mridula Ameriya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can also use almond instead of cashew.
- Make sure, to heat the appe pan properly before adding the batter to it.
- You can add spinach or any leafy veggies as per your choice.
- Instead of ginger-green chili paste, you can add chopped or grated ginger and green chili.
- The proportion of sooji:besan is 1:1/2.
- Adjust the spices and serve it hot for a better taste.