Tadke Wali Idli | Instant Sooji Idli is an instant version of traditional south Indian idli.
Tadke Wali Idli | Instant Sooji Idli is soft pillowy semolina idli. It is a quick version of regular rice idli. It is prepared by mixing sooji with curd, water, tadka, and a leavening agent Eno (fruit salt). Serve it as a breakfast or can even be packed in your child’s lunch box. Try to prepare this amazing and delicious recipe and serve it with coconut chutney or sambar, or podi. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Keep the consistency of the batter as the idli batter.
- If you have enough time then rest the batter for 10 minutes or you can use it instantly also.
- Steam the idli immediately after adding fruit salt
- Check the idli using the knife. If the knife comes out clean, means the idli steamed properly.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.