Gatte Ka Pulav is a delicious and unique rice dish from the Marwari cuisine of Rajasthan.
Gatte Ka Pulav is a simple and traditional Rajasthani dish that is prepared from chickpeas flour dumplings called gatte and boiled rice with a lot of aromatic spices. Serve it with famous Rajasthani dal and raita for a tasty hearty meal for dinner or lunch. A rustic but so full of comforting flavors meal tastes incredibly delicious. It can be served to your guest on special occasions or can be packed into a lunch box for a wholesome meal. Serve this Gatte ka Pulav with Hyderabadi Mirchi Ka Salan. Try to prepare this delicious and amazing pulav and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use homemade fresh curd.
- While serving add some ghee to enhance it’s taste.
- Always crush the ajwain between the hands before using it.
- You can also use leftover rice to make this dish.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Do not overcook the rice.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.